Virtual Help Desk is an innovative feature that enables the Flowan Help Desk system to handle all of your support requests within one software package.
Although setting up request types is the primary way of handling your requests, you may have situations where it doesn’t make sense for your customers to see request types that don’t apply. This is a situation where you can set up Virtual Help Desks.
You are able to define a Virtual Help Desk, and associated request types, for each customer so that it appears to each customer that you are supporting only their needs.
Each of your help desk representatives can be set up to cover one or more Virtual Help Desks thus allowing your one help desk to act as many.
- Create unique request types for each virtual help desk (for supporting different unique Customer audiences)
- Define hours of operation for each virtual help desk
- Assign Customers to the appropriate virtual help desk
- Publish Knowledge Base articles to one or more virtual help desks
- Post home page notices for each virtual help desk
- Allow Customer Service personnel to cover one or more virtual help desks (customer audience)
- Analyze activity (through reporting) for one help desk or across multiple help desk
Flowan Help Desk Software provides a very cost-effective and easy to use solution for managing your customer service support and IT help desk activities resulting in world-class customer service.